My Photo
Name:
Location: In-between, Oregon, United States

I like to dabble, of course my dabbling also lends itself to bouts of procrastination...and quirky-oddness. So, what I guess I am saying is that I am a person of many interests, never happy with just one thing.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

On a lung and a prayer

So...yet again I am several months in returning to post in the ol' blog (no surprise there). This time I am very sick, I mean I know now there is a difference between a sniffle, a head cold, a cold, a virus, the flu and then there is very sick, very very sick and deathly ill. I think I am at the very (possibly one more very) sick stage. I started feeling just gross over a week ago...went to the doctor and the doctor said...I have pneumonia. Joy. That would explain why I can't breath and I sound like the crypt keeper or a hard core smoker (don't freak..I don't smoke). Smoking would probably be one of the stupidest things I could do considering my asthma and generally crappy condition of my lungs.
So enough about my sickness....I just wanted to pop in and jot something down. Don't want my blog to get all insecure and think I am neglecting it (but between you and me I have been) if you look at the dates of my posts you will see what I mean...light bulb anyone?
And so now I think I have run out of things to type about, honestly...my brain is so muddled right now due to all the damn medicines I am taking...you know that old saying "sometimes the cure is worse then the illness?" yeah...you can prove that right by me.
So with a wheeze and a cough I bide you farewell for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home